Sportbet Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
* The affiliate and Sportbet are independent contractors. Nothing in this agreement will create any kind of partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties.
* Sportbet Affiliate Department may approve reject or close an affiliate account/application at any time and at our sole discretion.
* Sportbet will pay the Affiliate a commission either based on the players' net losses or on the referred customer's first deposit.
* Sportbet will distribute affiliate revenue on a weekly basis every Monday. Negative balances will carry over.
* Affiliate revenue will include (if applicable) a 20% poker rake commission. The poker rake commission is applied on daily basis. This percentage is set and cannot be changed regardless of the Affiliate commission assigned to each affiliate sheet. The poker rake can be understood as the commission (usually a percentage) that poker rooms charge per pot, or, from their entry fee in a tournament.
* Sportbet will grant the affiliate a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable right to use Sportbet logos and text solely for the purpose of our affiliate program.
* The banners provided by Sportbet are hosted on our servers and we reserve the right to update these banners at any time and without previous notice.
* Sportbet will not be liable for any indirect, or consequential damages or losses incurred by the affiliate or a customer referred by the affiliate, arising in connection with this agreement or the affiliate program.
* Sportbet reserves the right to monitor usage and block IPs of anyone not using our XML odds feed or any other of our applications properly.
* Affiliates should use best commercially reasonable efforts to actively and effectively advertise, market and promote Sportbet as widely and aggressively as possible in order to maximize the financial benefit to both, affiliate and Sportbet.
* All Affiliates are responsible to acknowledge the Terms and Conditions for our Affiliate Program before submitting their application and at all time afterwards.
* By opening an account with Sportbet, the referred customers agree that all Sportbet client rules, policies and operating procedures will apply to them. Sportbet reserves the right to refuse or close referred customers' accounts if necessary to comply with any requirements we may periodically establish.
* It is the responsibility of the affiliate to ensure that the correct tracking is utilized on their website. Sportbet is not responsible for commission fees generated from referrals with incorrect or incomplete referral information.
* Affiliate will earn commissions for the life of the customer as long as the affiliate remains an active member of our Program. An active member is defined as an Affiliate who remains in good standing and promotes Sportbet to the best of their ability.
* Any deposit/payout fee generated by third party processors will count towards the referred customer’s performance as a positive figure and will be taken into consideration for the weekly Affiliate commission application.
* Fees generated by certain third parties/providers (such as Live Dealer and Casino suppliers) will be applied at least once a month to the affiliate’s account according to the earnings/losses of the referred customers. The fee application will be proportional to each affiliate’s commission setting.
* Players are allowed to tip dealers in the Live Dealer Casino. Tips given to dealers are not deemed as losses for the player. Tips are considered payouts for earnings purposes. At least once per 30 days, tip amounts will be applied against commission earnings in all player accounts.
* No deposits are guaranteed by Sportbet or its processors. Any seizure or loss of inbound or outbound processed funds before received will be counted against earnings / player losses. Affiliates may request to remove any or all of their North American clients from their package in order to avoid having these potential losses applied. No accounts will have specific processing methods blocked at the request of an affiliate.
* Affiliate schemes using one or more players in conjunction with each other will result in affiliate earnings to be put on hold until qualified play has been made. A site with proper traffic flow should be able to generate more than a few associated accounts over time. If your intention is to have an affiliate account for a "quick earn", this can easily be determined. Affiliate earnings will be removed immediately when it is determined the affiliate does not have a legitimate & long term commitment to the Affiliate Program.
* All Affiliates are required to refer a minimum of 5 active customers before requesting the first payout. If the Affiliate chooses to close the affiliate account before reaching the required 5 active players, any/ all commissions will be removed. Sportbet reserves the right to hold payouts on affiliate commission earnings from Affiliates with stunted growth after reaching any posted minimums.
* The Affiliate account holder may not receive commission from his/her own action using a personal wagering account.
* All requirements, restrictions and fees found in our Banking Center page will also apply for any Affiliate payments
* The affiliate will be entirely responsible for the operation, development, and maintenance of his webpage.
* If an affiliate wants to use the sportsbook services or any of the other features, they CAN NOT do so through their affiliate account. If the intention is to take advantage of all benefits a gambling account has, it will require to create a gambling account as a direct client, not associated to the affiliate account.
* Regular Sportbet customer's rules and norms will apply at the time of payments.
* Under no circumstances the Affiliate should send commercial electronic mail messages as defined in the Federal Trade Commission in regards to the Sportbet Affiliate Program. The use of the name of any of our brands to impersonate the Sportbet will not be tolerated & the affiliate partnership would be terminated immediately. Traffic generated in contravention of these Terms and Conditions will not be commissionable
* The use of the terms "Sportbet" "Sport bet", or any derivatives in an Affiliate website name or URL is not permitted. The Affiliate is neither allowed to use any of the previous terms in any social network profiles, blogs or personal on line services
* Any attempt of abuse of this program or improper use of any affiliate accounts will be penalized.
* Sportbet reserves the right to modify the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions at any time and at our sole discretion without prior notice.